We may collect two types of information from users of this Website:
(i) “Personal Information” (including, but not limited to, your name, date of birth, address, telephone number (including mobile number), credit card information or e-mail address; and
(ii) anonymous “Non-Personally Identifiable Information” (such as information about how many users log on to our Website). The personal information we may collect and process includes:
- Personal details that you provide by filling in forms on our Website, information provided at the time of registering to use our Website, subscribing to our services or requesting further services, including, but not limited to, your name, date of birth, address, telephone number (including mobile number), credit card information or e-mail address;
- Recipient details that you provide when placing your order, including name, address and any contact telephone numbers. However, this detail will not be used for direct marketing purposes.
- Details of your visits to our Website including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, weblogs and other communication data, whether this is required for our own billing purposes or otherwise and the resources that you access;
- If you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence;
- Details of any transactions you carry out through our Website and of the fulfilment of orders; and
- Dealings with third parties who hold personal information on you (which could include organisations such as banks, credit card agencies). They may provide this information as a matter of ordinary business dealings, or we may ask them to do so.
The personal information you provide on the Website will be used, amongst other things, for the following purposes:
- To process your order (including payment authorisation);
- To ensure that content from our Website is presented in the most effective manner for you and your computer;
- To provide you with information, products or services that you request from us or which we feel may interest you, where you have consented to be contacted for such purposes;
- To notify you about changes to our services;
While no data transmission over the Internet is 100% secure, the security of our system is very important to us. We seek to ensure that up-to-date data storage and security techniques are used to protect the personal information. All our employees and any third parties we engage to process the personal information are also obliged to respect the confidentiality of this personal information. The personal information is held on a secure online server utilizing the Secure Socket Layer technology (SSL) standard.
We may amend this policy from time to time. If we make any substantial changes in the way we use personal information we will notify you by email or an announcement on the Website. You should check this page from time to time to ensure you are happy with any changes.